FITS MODELS: MKA-23, MKA-53, MKA-56, MKA-64 &
RTA-19, RTA-54, RTA-55, RTA-62
The quick release brackets in this model category are a popular option to easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. These brackets also make it easy for a thief to tamper with or remove your trolling motor. By replacing the factory lock pin with this DuraSafe Quick Release Bracket Lock the bracket and your motor are protected. Once installed the trolling motor cannot be removed and unlike a padlock it will not rub on boat deck causing scratches.
- Stainless steel lock head with three-ball bearing design for superior strength and greater security
- Stainless steel pin
- Dust cap and stainless-steel shutter seals out dirt, dust, and moisture
- Reversible key for easy insertion
- Failsafe locking system, key cannot be removed unless in locked position
- Unlike a padlock it will not bounce and rub on deck causing scratches
- Can be keyed to all other DuraSafe products
- Proudly made in the USA
Installed the new lock with ease. Feels like a heavy well made lock. I will probably buy more as the need to secure items on my boat come up. The ability to key my locks all the same is very appealing.
Nice thought out lock design for riptide terrova, no rubbing on deck, and nice quality materials. Gives you peace of mind that you have a quality lock in place. Thanks ( fast shipping also)
Easy install to create a secure attachment for for my riptide ST
If I leave my trolling motor on deck overnight I'm not going to worry that it will still be there by morning.
You should partner with Minn Kota and have these sent with every single purchase. this is super easy to install and works fantastic!
Installed my new trolling motor lock it was super easy and only took 5 minutes. My concern was the thin cotta pin that comes with the Minn Kota trolling motor quick release. I wanted something strong and secure. Perfect fit.