Introducing the brand-new G-Cradle Bracket for Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra. The Ultra model is designed with a unique quick-release cradle that allows the face plate of the unit to be removed with the push of a release button. This exposes three issues:
- the ECHOMAP Ultra cannot be locked with the E-LOCK® alone to prevent theft
- continuous removal and installation of the face plate can bend connector pins
- if the face plate is not properly installed in the cradle, it has the potential to pop out when underway
How the Bracket works;
The G-Cradle Bracket slides around the sides and back of your ECHOMAP Ultra factory cradle guarding the release mechanism of the cradle’s lever, preventing it from being pushed in.
Want Ultimate Security?
Order the G-Cradle Bracket and Locks which includes the bracket and (2) E-LOCKs. Stop accidental pop-outs and lock your important investment.
Worried about bending your connector pins? The G-Cradle Bracket prevents those fragile connector pins from bending due to installing and uninstalling every time you leave your boat. Why risk it? Keep your investment safe.
- **Use with the factory mounting bracket that comes with the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra. This does not work with aftermarket brackets**
- **Does not work with UHD or UHD2 models**
- Keeps your expensive electronics locked in place when used with E-LOCK
- Prevents the delicate connector pins from bending and breaking
- Assures face plate stays connected properly in its cradle
- Stops accidental disconnection of the expensive face plate from the cradle
- Made of marine grade materials
- PATENT PENDING
Package Weight: 7 oz
Package Dimensions: 11.375” x 1.125” x 3”
GM-10 FITS; ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv and ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv and Ultra 2 (10")
GM-12 FITS; ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv and ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv and Ultra 2 (12")
MODELS AVAILABLE: P/N GM-10 (Ultra 106sv and 102sv) and P/N GM-12 (Ultra 126sv and Ultra 122sv)
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE: 1 G-Cradle Bracket
This Cradle Lock is intended to be used with the original Garmin factory bracket that comes with the ECHOMAP Ultra. It does not work with thicker aftermarket brackets.