Made in the USA
Coupler Connect® plus Protect: use the Guide Wing accessory to align the coupler directly over the tow ball for easy hook up. Then, remove the Guide Wing and insert the Guard that prevents the coupler from accidentally popping off the tow ball during travel. One mounting bracket, two complimentary accessories. As an added benefit the Guard can also be used as a stop, and to secure the trailer to the tow vehicle by using a DuraSafe Coupler Lock. The Guide can be used as a wheel chock when not in use.
This innovative, accessory will take away the problems associated with trying to hook up a trailer. No more dinged bumpers, repeated attempts or potential arguments with your helper. It locates the trailer coupler directly over the ball without the need for assistance and installs in minutes. When traveling down the road it prevents the coupler from accidentally popping off the tow ball.
- Aligns coupler directly over tow ball
- Prevents damage to vehicle
- Easily installs in minutes
- Saves time on every hookup
- Does not require a line of sight out back window
- Can be used as a wheel chock when you’re not hooking up.
- Helps prevent the coupler from accidentally popping off the tow ball during travel eliminating extremely dangerous situations
- Accidental decoupling’s can happen by the coupler not being properly secured, equipment failure, mismatched ball and coupler, rough roads, bad weather conditions, and operator error
- Provides peace of mind while towing
- Unique design of the guard doubles as a step for easy truck bed access
- Guard piece slides up and down for incremental height adjustments depending on coupler style
Package Weight: 10#
Package Dimensions: 10” x 6” x 6”